It includes three of the most crucial supplements for proper immune health—Super Shield multi-strain probiotic formula, Hydroxaden 2.5 Vitamin B12 spray, and Vitamin D-K Factor.
Here is how each of these outstanding products can help create a sharper and stronger immune system for YOU:
- Super Shield multi-strain probiotic formula’s 13 strains of beneficial bacteria act to repopulate your body’s own supply of helpful intestinal flora. Since 70 percent of your immune system resides in your intestinal tract, having a strong, healthy flora balance helps to support proper immune function.
- Hydroxaden 2.5 provides a healthful dose of 2.5 mg of vitamin B12. B12 is essential for the formation of the white blood cells that comprise your immune system. It’s also a very common deficiency, so supplementation helps ensure you have enough of this crucial nutrient.
- Vitamin D-K Factor also provides immune support. Although best known for building strong bones, vitamin D also helps to prevent excessive, inflammatory immune responses, such as those that are seen in autoimmune conditions and allergic reactions.
Our immune systems are being assaulted and challenged like they have never been before in our history. No longer can we rely on our daily glass of orange juice at breakfast to help keep us healthy and prevent sickness—we’ve gone way beyond that.
The two main attackers against our immune systems are stressors and nutrient deficiencies. Here is he scoop on both:
Immune System Stressors
Physical stressors include any kind of infectious agent—a virus, harmful bacteria, parasite or fungus. They also include things like chemical substances we take in—drugs and alcohol.
Emotional/mental stressors include stress from jobs, relationships, family challenges, loss of a loved one, divorce, schoolwork and overbooked calendars.
Environmental stressors are the largest, most uncontrollable category of stressors.
They include things like:
- Air and water pollution
- Chemicals in food from radiation, pesticides, herbicides, artificial flavors and preservatives
- Lawn chemicals
- Heavy metal exposure from contaminated water, vaccines, amalgam fillings, wood stains and pipes
- New building chemicals (from paints and carpets)
- Vehicle exhaust
- “Off-gassing” from chemicals on hardware stores shelves
Your immune system must have adequate nutrition in order to function and protect you—and that means getting a variety of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and phytonutrients from real foods.
Because of our high reliance on processed and fast foods, many of us are deficient in various nutrients—and our immune systems are paying the price.
It has to be sharp AND strong!
No longer is our concern merely having a “strong” immune system—because now it has to be SHARP as well!
This is especially true regarding autoimmune diseases.
With autoimmune diseases, your body sees its own cells as enemies and wages war against itself.
Your immune system strikes out against your healthy cells, harming your tissues and eventually causing impairment or loss of normal bodily functioning.
According to the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA), currently about 50 million people suffer from an autoimmune disease.
That’s about one in every six of us!
So in addition to promoting a strong immune system to protect us, it’s crucial to help sharpen the immune system, and help to reduce the excessive “mixed-up” inflammatory responses seen with autoimmune conditions as well as allergic reactions.
Cover all the bases!
Our Immune System Boost bundle covers all bases with your immune system!
- You’ll be helping to give the vast majority of your immune system a “good home” with the help of Super Shield.
- You’ll be providing a necessary nutrient for your immune system’s white blood cells with Hydroxaden 2.5.
- And you’ll be helping to tame “overreactions” by your immune system with Vitamin D-K Factor!
Take advantage of this special offer now!
To your health,